Saturday, June 4, 2011

Taste of Syracuse

Today we went downtown to sample the 'Taste of Syracuse'. It's a festival type thing where a bunch of restaurants and other businesses set up booths with samples and give aways. Most of the samples cost $1. We would usually just get a sample and share it. We had a meatball, fried pickles, pork slider, fried pasta, cheesecake, frozen bananas, chicken tender, apple fritter, sweet potato fries and shrimp. We spent about $15 or so. It was so fun!
Clinton Square monument where the festivities took place.

Big Mama at Big Mama's cheesecake. Everyone raved about this place, so we had to get a sample.

Dave really wanted to try the Lobster macaroni and cheese. Barf. Luckily he didn't.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love how you wrote Big Mama at Big Mama's! You look ready! I love it!

Kari said...

I love how you wrote Big Mama at Big Mama's! You look ready! I love it!
So fun hearing about your adventures, and all the learning as you go! So fun all the sites you've got to see at Palmyra. Is Dave actually almost smiling in the picture by the statue of Joseph?!!
I love the pic of him feeding Bo! And yeah I made the post! Ha Ha!
So cute of shirtless Tag and Bo. They look so close in age!
How cute Rachel chose Dave to escort her! I bet he felt so privileged! And that is a good lookin' suit!