Cute!! He's adorable, so small! in that "after bath" picture, he looks tiny. Hate to break it to ya, but you sound just like mom on our family videos hahaha it's a good thing :)
Cute video! Got a sneeze and a yawn! I love the tongue sticking out picture! Poor Dave getting a new injury year after year from bball! Too funny! I love the "all you did in NY was go to Walmart!"
3 comments:
Cute!! He's adorable, so small! in that "after bath" picture, he looks tiny. Hate to break it to ya, but you sound just like mom on our family videos hahaha it's a good thing :)
Cute video! Got a sneeze and a yawn! I love the tongue sticking out picture!
Poor Dave getting a new injury year after year from bball! Too funny!
I love the "all you did in NY was go to Walmart!"
So cute, my kids want to come see him!
Post a Comment