Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Ross pics

We have loved taking pictures of our new little man. Dave loves to.



Long, skinny legs.


Do you like the socks Dave put on him? All of the newborn clothes are too big for him.


Again with those legs!


So precious! Love our little guy.

4 comments:

Nicole A. said...

I love the one of him laying on the couch, I can see you and dave in him in that picture.

Jen said...

Oh my Gosh Shauna he is so cute and tiny! I want to hold him!

Kari said...

Keep the pictures coming!! I love to see them, especially since I can't in real life.
Always fun reading birth stories! Stupid nurse. And crazy you were that dilated. Sound like you had a feel for what natural birth would be like. I got the shakes both times too. Loved the "asking Dave not to touch your leg!"
Loved hearing about Dave watching it, crying, and smiling. There really is nothing like it. Truly amazing! Fun seeing the pic of you three, and the "proud Daddy" look on Dave's face! What a cutie! And yes, I mean Dave!
So awesome how quick it all went too!

Clint and Sheri said...

I started crying looking at that picture of him on his stomach on the couch with his skinny legs. Just thinking Olsen is really so close to that size and thinking about how Olsen is constantly kicking me with his feet.... that prob look like that! Ross is seriously such a cute baby. It makes me want my boy so so bad! I can't believe that shee-bag of a nurse. How can you treat a women about to have a baby like that? Especially her first. Unbelievable. I'm so glad you got your epidural. You talking about Dave watching him come out reminds me of Clint watching Eva coming out. Oh heavens I cringed so bad reading that you got the shakes. After we went home from the Hospital I got the shakes SO SO bad and was stuttering and sweating buckets under a million blankets. My temp got to 104! Only the tub could get me to stop. Oh man..... I don't want to do this again!!!! I'm so happy for you though and that is so awesome you got to skip out on 3 weeks! ..... So jealous. BREAK WATER BREAK! BREAK WATER BREAK!! Send the labor fairy to me!