Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Saunders Visit

My parents were nice enough to come out to visit us and the little Rossco. I was SOO happy to have them here! We had a great visit while they were here though. We really didn't do too much, which I feel bad about, but they enjoyed their newest grandson and we enjoyed having them here. They bought us way too much stuff for the house and baby. They are so generous. I loved the rocking chair they got for me. So excited to use it! Seems like they made a daily trip to Wal-Mart. I kept joking saying, 'People are going to ask you what you did in New York and all you'll have to tell them is that you went to Wal-Mart!!'

Dave had to get his picture taken at the Carmelo Anthony Center. He thinks he's pretty cool.


We went and drove around campus. It really is beautiful. I love all the vines and greenery. It's so old and pretty.


Baby did not like his first trip in the stroller. We're gonna have to work on that.



Mom and Dad on Campus



Me and Mom


We took my parents to Wegman's for lunch. Wegman's is this crazy big grocery store. They have all sorts of foods for lunch. With little kiosk/bar type things. Salad, fruit, pasta, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, pizza, wings, etc. It's $8/lb so you just get whatever you want.



The proud grandparents.


Seriously, I was SO grateful they were here. They are the best ever. I love and appreciate all that they did/do for our little family. Thank you! Can't wait for your next trip out here!!








1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

Lucky!! I want to come visit, sounds like a great week! Way cute pictures of Ross!!