Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dave has been so busy with school lately. It's been a little weird being home all day and him gone at school. He stays after class most days to study. Would you believe that two weeks into the semester, he already had a final? I know, me neither. But he finished that yesterday. Kinda nice that he's done with that class now.

He has an easier week this week, which I'm happy about. He's been home today since about 1 o'clock and I'm loving it. Especially since my parents left this morning. But Dave is doing great in school. They have a lot of group projects so he has a few guys that he studies with often.

So on Friday, Ross had two Dr.'s appointments. Pediatrician in the morning and the circumcision in the afternoon. Dave had class in the morning and was going to play ball with some guys from class after that. He was going to meet me for the circumcision. My parents came with me to the pediatrician appointment. I was in the room with Ross and my mom came in and said, "Uh, Dave just called. Said that he cut his eye playing basketball. He has questions on your insurance." Oh great. Remember a year ago when he broke his elbow playing ball? Or a year before that when he hurt his foot playing ball? I was dreading even calling him back. Turns out he took an elbow to the eye. Nice. He said it was bleeding pretty bad and was a deep cut. He ended up going to the Emergency Room and getting 5 stitches! Can you believe that? I felt so bad. I told him no more basketball!! Ha ha. I told him that he just felt left out since Ross and I had been in the hospital too. The circumcision went as expected. Poor thing. Enjoy the pictures!













No comments: