I know that we'll miss our family and friends, but I know that this year will go by SO fast so I want to enjoy every moment. Oh, and we have a spare bedroom, so whenever you all want to visit, we'd LOVE to have you!! Thanks again for all of your support.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Proud
Here is Dave heading out to his first day of school for his MBA/MPA program. It's a dual masters, 60 credit hours, completed in 14 months. The last few days I have been telling him how proud I am of him and he keeps saying, "For what? I haven't done anything yet."
But I know that he will do great! He is smart and will work hard to be successful. I'm so grateful that we have been blessed with this incredible opportunity for him to further his education and for us to experience life out here. We've only been here a little over a week, but I love it. Yeah all the freeways are confusing and I'm dying of heat in the humidity being 36 weeks pregnant, but it's great. Dave and I have had a fun week together getting to know the city and ward and everything. Next step is to get the baby's room ready and keep him cooking for a little bit longer.
I know that we'll miss our family and friends, but I know that this year will go by SO fast so I want to enjoy every moment. Oh, and we have a spare bedroom, so whenever you all want to visit, we'd LOVE to have you!! Thanks again for all of your support.
I know that we'll miss our family and friends, but I know that this year will go by SO fast so I want to enjoy every moment. Oh, and we have a spare bedroom, so whenever you all want to visit, we'd LOVE to have you!! Thanks again for all of your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment