Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Two and Three

Our next stop was Omaha Nebraska. We didn't take many pics because there wasn't much to see. We did stop at a little cafe called "Grandma Jo's" for breakfast. Some old man asked us, "Why the heck would you want to move to New York?". Funny. But I never care to go to Omaha again. That night I got sick. It was so bad. I was literally throwing up all night. I made it through 35 weeks of pregnancy without throwing up, until then. But luckily it was a 24 hour flu or something.

From Omaha we drove through Iowa to Joliet Illinois, just outside of Chicago. No pictures from that day either since we weren't feeling great. And Iowa was lame. Despite the sickness, we still stayed on our schedule. We were able to get to our hotels by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Then we'd go to the fitness center in the hotels or go outside for a walk, just to use our legs a little. The days went by really fast and we had a good time together.

No comments: