The Marshall girls were nice enough to throw me a baby shower. Below is the cute set up. Thanks to everyone who helped with food, fancy desserts and just that came. It was great to see them all.






Will trying on Stephanie's glasses. So cute.

The three pregos. I look sick but oh well. I'm due the end of June, Steph's due the end of September and Jodi's due the end of November.
We stayed down in American Fork and Salt Lake for 5 days cause we had something going on down there every day. It was fun to be with the family.


Afterwards going through the goods.
3 comments:
What a darling quilt!
Saw on FB you guys made it!! Glad to hear!
Funny how Dave got the pinata!
Will you email that pic of us from the sunday before you left? Thanks!
Wish I could have been there for your shower! Looked like fun. Hope you guys are doing well. You look great- hope these last few weeks are good to you! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!
Post a Comment