Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanksgiving Cold Turkey Run 2010

This year I decided to join some of the fam and participate in this 6k. Dave chose not to. I bugged him about not doing it, until the day before the run. We saw the forecast predicting the temperature to be about 4 degrees that next morning. Then he bugged me about how he'd be in the warm bed while we were all freezing! Oh well, it was fun and made me feel less guilty about the apple pie I ate.


The gang waiting for it to start.



Why are people crazy? Does it really make it more fun?


Me and Lisa reenacting our finish.


Ross is glad the race is over!! Actually, he was trying to
get Will to do his 'Tough Guy' impression.



All in all, we had a good time. Would I do it again?? Questionable.

No comments: