About a year ago, Dave decided that he needed something to look forward to after graduation so we started planning a trip to San Diego with his sisters and parents. We went in October and had a blast! Sorry I've been slacking on this, I haven't had internet. But I'll try to catch up.
Rossy and Jaxon. They look so sweet here, but usually Ross was chasing after him or stealing his toys. Since then, Jax has learned to hold his own!
This is the best picture we got of Ross at Seaport Village. Funny side note, there's a bunch of eateries outside with tables and chairs. There are a bunch of pigeons and other birds around which Ross loved. I set my plate down on the table and pulled Ross' stroller over to the table. As I briefly turned my head, a huge seagull swooped in a took my whole enchilada off the plate. He spilled some beef and cheese onto the table so a ton of pigeons flocked over. It freaked me out!
We went to the San Diego temple and it was beautiful! We went in and did some work, all in Spanish! It was pretty cool.
Ross and Ross.
Dave guarding all of the strollers while we walked down to see all of the sea lions.
This guy was awesome with his sweet moves. Ross started dancing and loved it.
Keeping the boys entertained while waiting in the airport.
In the pool at the beach house. We had a great time hanging out with everyone. We learned that vacations with kids are completely exhausting though! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment