It's been 3 years since my 1st half marathon. My sister Steph and I talked each other into doing another one. We finished in 2 hours and 5 minutes. It was hard, but good. Glad that we did it.
Excuse my early morning look.
Yeah Ross got this moving fire truck stuck in my hair. Had to rip out a bunch of hair and even cut a little bit, but could've been worse.
He thought it was fun to put the pumpkin guts from the pan back into the pumpkin.
Our little tiger all dressed up. He loved Halloween.
Fun afternoon in the leaves.
We've had a great fall so far. Hopefully it will continue to last, unlike the snow we got, 2 days before the race.
I can't get my arms down!!










2 comments:
He looked so cute on Halloween, and I LOVE all the leaves!
Way to go! You and Steph are awesome, and how fun to do it together!!
Such cute halloween and leaves pictures! And I love picturing him with the pumpkin guts!
Oh man the attack of the birds story in San Diego! ha ha ha Way cool to do a spanish session. Casey would love that! So funny he danced with the statue! And i loved reading "Ross and Ross" his name sake!!
Post a Comment