Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ross' new things

As always, Ross is finding new things that he shouldn't get into. I watched him crawl into our room and didn't follow him. When I didn't hear any noise, and knowing he gets into trouble quick, I went in to find this:

Pulled out every one of Dad's t-shirts. He was so proud.
He is realizing that he can go under and through things. He often crawls under the coffee table, using his head as a measure of how low he has to duck. He climbs under the maze of the dinner table, end tables and his rocking chair. This one is new though:
He kept getting stuck in his walker. Couldn't figure out why it was moving. Ha ha.
He is just getting into everything. Ahhh the days of when he wasn't mobile.  :)

1 comment:

Pyper said...

I honestly love this stage. They are just soo ready to explore and figure everything out. Its fun to watch and see how their little minds are working :)