Saturday, April 7, 2012

Look Out!

When I saw this scene I just had to laugh and almost be proud. I thought it was so cute that he could do this. What a sweetie, right? Then as soon as I texted this picture to Dave, I looked up and realized that Ross had opened the oats and spilled a good amount of them on the floor. Not so cute anymore!

And now it's to this point . . . . . full on into the cupboard. I have now rearranged so this cupboard houses only tupperware and other 'Ross approved' items.




This climb happened so quick I didn't even realize it. We were folding laundry on the floor, I looked up and saw this. He is into everything now. Unrolling the toilet paper, pulling pots and pans out from underneath the stove and so much more. Wish me luck!




Other fun news: Ross can say Dada, clap, wave, play peek a boo and climb upstairs. He goes crazy pushing his walker. Gets going pretty quick. It's funny how excited we get at the small things this kid does.


2 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Holy Tileto! Olsen is just BARELY starting to scoot! haha he's a little behind.. Those pics are so cute and hilarious

Picture Perfect said...

Oh boy you're in for it! Too cute, I hope you are eating every one of these moments up!