Saturday, March 24, 2012

NYC Food

This was at Ellen's Stardust Diner. All of the waiters and waitresses take turns singing different songs. I think they're all hoping to be discovered and be on Broadway.
Stopped to get some real New York pizza for lunch. It was pretty good.
Enjoyed Junior's for dinner. My brother in law served his mission in New York and told us that we had to eat here, especially for the cheesecake.
Dave's pastrami burger.
We shared a piece of raspberry swirl cheesecake. We accidentally took a bite before we snapped the picture. It was delicious.

2 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Looks so fun! Glad you got to go! Yummy food!

Kari said...

Oh gosh I love food!! So fun you guys got to do that! I love vacations! Sounds like I need to see the Lion King again now that I'm old and mature, cause I fell asleep when we saw it on a cheer trip. Ha ha!