Ross has been trying a little bit of everything lately. Here he is trying to be a big boy sitting up. He does alright, still a little wobbly at times, but getting there.

We always joked how he's so chubby that he wouldn't ever be able to grab his toes. But he made it!

This is him trying to look sweet an innocent after being up for about 5 hours straight and not wanting to sleep, even when mom takes the time to bundle him up and go out for a walk.

Ross is fascinated with this huge water bottle I drink out of. After I finished it, he just wanted to hold it and try to get a drink out of it.

And here he is trying to sit up out of his chair. He's so funny. I have a feeling he's going to get into everything!

And lastly, here he is trying to eat Dad's hand for dinner. Ha ha. This kid chews on everything.
1 comment:
ha ha what a cutie! I love the one of him trying to sit up in his bouncer chair!
Post a Comment