Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Halloween

Well Ross had a very uneventful first Halloween. We hung out here all day, Dave went to help a family in the ward move and we didn't even get any trick-or-treaters. But he still looked cute! My sister sent me this outfit a couple of months ago. I'm glad it still fit this kid cause he's growing like crazy.



Loves his dad.







The video below is pretty funny. Ignore me singing. I started singing Ross the 'Baby Beluga' song every time I was changing his diaper. Now it's kind of our go-to song when he's ornery, we're trying to distract him, or just to hear him laugh and see him smile. He LOVES the song. Even when Dad changes the words all the time. This video is mainly of him singing along with me. So cute!



5 comments:

Curtis H said...

Very Cute! You guys need to come back to Utah.

Kari said...

So cute! Is that a pumpkin heart?!
Fun hearing you sing baby beluga, cause I totally remember that song driving together with your mom to swim lessons. But I don't remember the words like you do.
So cute him rolling over and eating his first grub!!

Clint and Sheri said...

Ha ha that video is so funny. Silly kid

Jake and Jen said...

k that's just too cute! Made me smile! Hope you guys are doing amazing!

Pyper said...

What a cute video! I loved his cute little halloween outfit! ;)