Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Videos

I've been meaning to posts some videos of the little guy on here. I swear every time we break out the camera he stops smiling. You don't have to watch these if you don't want. They're mostly just Ross cooing and gurgling and hiccuping. But watch the last one.










Ross always laughs and smiles the most for his Dad. Sunday after church we were hanging out in the kitchen trying to get a good video. Dave was sitting on the floor to get Ross to smile. Then right at the end of the video, a big centipede scurried quickly across the floor right by Dave's foot. Guess he got scared. I laughed so dang hard oh my gosh. I still laugh just thinking about it.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that is very funny! I know just what those centipede's look like, and I'd move pretty quick too! haha,

Nicole A. said...

Love it! Aw Dave, that would've been funny to see! I love these videos too, get to see my little nephew kind of for real haha So glad you're moving to a better place, I bet that'll be a big relief!

The Green Family said...

LOL! Love it when moments like these are captured. Glad you decided to move..I'd hate noisy neighbors with a newborn.

The Green Family said...

PS..That unknown is Kimberli Green.