I know that my last post was way too much writing and I didn't even include any pictures! So I will leave this post up to my cute little guy. He's so much fun. Sleeping great at night.
Oh my heavens is he a thumb sucker?? If he is you are lucky! Eva was such a good sleeper because of it! But... sadly...she still sucks her thumb can you believe it! Oh my heavens I just read the neighbors post! What shee-bags!!! I do not think your being dramatic at all! I hope you can find a new place! That's so awesome Ross is sleeping through the night! He is seriously so dang cute, I want to see him in person! Are you guys visiting your fam for the Holidays? Oh and Dave is so nice to offer him a ride back to "Denny's" I don't think I would have!
Keep the pictures coming!! I love seein' him! Sorry to hear about the neighbors. That's a joke! I'd definitely be looking else where as well. Good luck!
3 comments:
He's getting so big! I wish I could hold him!
Oh my heavens is he a thumb sucker?? If he is you are lucky! Eva was such a good sleeper because of it! But... sadly...she still sucks her thumb can you believe it! Oh my heavens I just read the neighbors post! What shee-bags!!! I do not think your being dramatic at all! I hope you can find a new place! That's so awesome Ross is sleeping through the night! He is seriously so dang cute, I want to see him in person! Are you guys visiting your fam for the Holidays? Oh and Dave is so nice to offer him a ride back to "Denny's" I don't think I would have!
Keep the pictures coming!! I love seein' him!
Sorry to hear about the neighbors. That's a joke! I'd definitely be looking else where as well. Good luck!
Post a Comment