OH my heck he's adorable! Changed so much already!He looks like a red head to me!! In the tummy time pics I see Dave, and like you in the bath pics! Darling boppy pillow! Sorry he's not sleepin' so great.
That's what hats are for! Quick and easy do! I'm sportin' a hat a lot these days too! Crazy you haven't spoke in 5 yrs. Cool DAve got to usher in the pageant. Sad I won't be seeing you tonight at your mom's for Natalie's shower. :(
3 comments:
He is soooooo cute!!! love those bright eyes!!!
haha He looks pretty angry in the first one like, "Mom come on, help me!" So cute!
OH my heck he's adorable! Changed so much already!He looks like a red head to me!! In the tummy time pics I see Dave, and like you in the bath pics! Darling boppy pillow!
Sorry he's not sleepin' so great.
That's what hats are for! Quick and easy do! I'm sportin' a hat a lot these days too!
Crazy you haven't spoke in 5 yrs. Cool DAve got to usher in the pageant.
Sad I won't be seeing you tonight at your mom's for Natalie's shower. :(
Post a Comment