Monday, March 28, 2011
27 week appointment
We made it to 27 weeks. The baby is approximately 2.8 lbs. Measuring ahead at 27 weeks 6 days. I know that I'm destined to have a big baby, especially since I was 8 lbs 13 oz. So we'll just hope for the best. Next appointment I will get the Rhogham shot since I have negative blood and Dave has positive. Yipee. It's starting to seem weird though that I'm getting so close. We will start going every 2 weeks now. Crazy. Can't wait to meet him in real life. Ok I can. Maybe another 13 weeks or so. Dave does not want to deliver our baby in the back seat of our car in Kansas or somewhere on the way out to New York. Ha ha. Neither do I! We are planning on leaving around the 15th of May. We're finalizing our housing and driving plans and we should be ready to go. We're looking forward to spending time with family and friends the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh the lovely Rhogam shot ... I also had to have one-- They aren't that bad really
FYI you'll have to get one the day you deliver too :)
Your getting pretty close! I'll bet time really flies by now :)
So exciting! He's going to be here before you know it!
Shauna where do you go to the doctor? I just went today, I am 25 weeks! he he. I'll have to keep track now. I can't wait to see pictures of you guys living in New york!
Always fun to hear the updates! I forgot how big you were!!
Cute pics of Steph's kids!
Yeah Pyp I'm hoping that the baby's negative so I won't have to get another one! Ha ha. Oh well. It can't be as bad as getting blood drawn.
Sher Bear, I go to Neil Spencer, he's in Farmington. I really like him, I wish he would be the one to deliver but oh well. Glad you got back on track!
Post a Comment