Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Groundhog day party

On February 2nd we celebrated the evening at Jodi and Blair's. We had a great time. We loved the groundhog placemats, festive food, and of course, watching the movie to end the night. I know most people think that we're probably a little odd for celebrating this holiday, that isn't really a holiday, but oh well. Dave kept saying, this is why I love Jodi. Ha ha. He loves that she gets so into non-holidays, such as our fiesta celebrating mexican independence we celebrated last fall, pinata and all. Here are a couple of pictures of the evening that I stole from Jodi's blog.


Dave and Will



Jodi wanted a shot of my belly. I think this is at 19 weeks. Don't expect too many more of these!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaun! I hope you don't mind but I am adding you to my blog list of friends! Congrats on Your baby you dont even look prego in your picture! Youre gonna be one of those skinny girls with the perfectly round belly!!

Kari said...

So fun to do things out of the norm. I love that you guys had a Ground Hogs day party!

Pyper said...

I think you should post more pics of your growing belly silly! (especially since you can't even tell your pregnant in this pic)

Mindi said...

You are so tiny! I'm jealous.

Clint and Sheri said...

Shauna I REALLY can't believe your belly. Or lack of. It's crazy to me because mine is seriously so big. Me and Clint watched Ground hogs day too! It is a great show.

Dave & Shauna said...

Uhhh you guys are nice. And in the 7 weeks since this, I feel like my belly has tripled in size. Crazy to see your body change, and so quickly too!