Monday, June 15, 2015

Ross' 4th birthday

This little guy isn't so little anymore! He had a blast celebrating his 4th birthday. We went to the arcade and to dinner the night before. Then he got recognized in primary on Sunday (his actual birthday). He loved all of his presents.



His new watch



Before church





Excited about his big present.


He told me about 6 months ago that he wanted a chocolate cake with red frosting and sprinkles. I love how easy he is to please.








Testing out his new electronics set.


1 comment:

Kari said...

Both had birthdays wow!! Yes Jayla being 1 seems crazy, and our boys turning 4 this year as well. Love the red 4 cake and the red lips!Looks like you've had lots of summer adventures: youth conference and bible camp! Stacey's had her kids do one I need to look into.
And yes anything with water, kids are happy! Always fun to catch up with ya. Wish it was in person. I was thinking about you at the reunion saturday :(