Friday, May 22, 2015

Marshall Visit

We had Dave's parents and grandparents come to visit us in March. It was so fun to show them around and let them see where we've been living for the last two years. Ross had a blast showing them his Chutes and ladders skills.


Took them to Ajax, where we usually take our guests. It was fun until Ross yelled "CHEESE!!!" at the top of his lungs!


He definitely took advantage of his great grandparents kindness and asked them to read to him constantly.

Great Grandpa was giving him $1 for every article of faith that Ross could recite. I wish this picture wasn't blurry, but look at the excitement on Ross's face! He kept saying, Another $1!!






Jayla definitely takes her time in warming up to everyone.


 Marcella bought him "The monster at the end of this book" and I'm sure by the end of the trip she regretted buying it cause he asked her to read it probably 25 times.




We're so glad they could come visit!

1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

I love the dollar picture!! Ross looks so excited! We need to come out there sometime :)