Valentine's Day is so fun. I love it. Ross loves doing art so this was a god holiday for him. I cut things out and he was in charge of glue and tape. He did a great job!
He's getting so good with his letters. And drawing self portraits!
Grandparents gifts. Ross' hand, Jayla's feet. I still don't know if it was worth it. Ross loved getting paint all over his hand, but Jayla was not a fan.
Ross took some of the scraps and said he was going to make our family. So he glued these four pieces of paper and showed us, This one is Dad . . . . Such a sweet boy. Dave and I had quite the romantic day. He had a meeting at school at 7, then I went grocery shopping. We did get take out and hung out at home that day. Anytime that we can just be together is good with me.






No comments:
Post a Comment