Friday, December 12, 2014

Savannah

Dave had a school conference in Savannah, GA in November so he let us tag along.





The kids did awesome on the drives. I was so amazed and so grateful!



We rented a small house for the week and it was amazing! It was so much better than a one room hotel.


Dave was busy most days, but the kids and I had a great time sight seeing.


Forsyth Park





Cathedral of St. John the Baptist was so beautiful!




Relaxing on the front porch and in the yard.


River Street











Bonaventure Cemetery was so pretty. I told Dave I want to be buried there.




The railroad museum






Playing at the house





His best pirate face eating at the Pirate House.



Ross wanted an ice cream cone, then when he saw the banana split Dave and I were sharing, he thought he needed some of that as well.



We had a blast!!

No comments: