Life is good with these kids. I might not feel the same way if you ask me a different day though. ;)
We got Jayla's newborn pictures back and we love them. Wish Dave would've been in a few though.
Jayla has grown a bunch and is smiling. It's getting so much more fun. Ross adores her.
My little sister Rachel finished her mission in Indiana so my parents picked her up and brought her down here for a few days. Ross was in heaven!
Hasn't seen Rachel for 18 months. He loved her. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of you mom! My mom made Jayla's blessing dress and it's exactly how I imagined it. Can't wait to post pics of it.
Dave was able to go to Philadelphia and present a paper he wrote at a major conference. He did well and I'm proud of him. Five days of him being gone was rough though. We all missed him.
Love them.











No comments:
Post a Comment