Picture overload of course! And they're all out of order. Oh well.
Our sweet baby girl joined us two weeks ago! Delivery was great and went very smoothly. We were so grateful. It only lasted about 5 hours. It's always special to be a part of that miracle. We were both crying and my Dr. made mention to his nurse (who is my friend and Serenity's mom) that "The husband was crying pretty good. It was sweet." I love Dave. :)
So far she is a very sweet, sweet girl. Very mellow and very red hair. We're still working on learning night from day, but she'll get there. Ross is adjusting fairly well. He was quite hesitant at first, but now he will randomly kiss her on the cheek or touch her toes.
Dave is adorable with her and surprise surprise, already wrapped around her finger.
I am doing well. I was grateful to be released from the hospital a day early, (I hate staying there) so we have been trying to get into the groove of the new normal.
Both of our moms have come out to help. It has been incredible! They made life so much easier on us. We really appreciate all that they did. We're grateful to all the family and friends support as well and to Heavenly Father for trusting us with this precious angel.


















2 comments:
I love it! I love the comment of Ross randomly kissing her or touching her toes haha She's so precious, wish I could hold her! You guys made a cute kid :)
Oh Shauna! She's an angel! And that's literally what she looks like in that 1st picture! I'm so happy to hear things went so well. Can't wait to meet her someday. You are so blessed, with a wonderful marriage and 2 beautiful children.
Miss you :)
Post a Comment