Hello all,
I just wanted to post a quick update of our lives. I have less than a month before baby girl joins our family. She was breech for a while, but has now turned, for which I'm very grateful. We are excited! The Mississippi summer heat and humidity has not been good for a pregnant woman though. The swelling of my fingers and toes are unreal. But it'll all be worth it.
Dave is doing well. He's had more flexibility the last few weeks and has been able to go work a little bit later or come home for lunch which has been nice. He starts teaching a class tomorrow. He's looking forward to it and I'm glad. He has several other projects he'll be working on this summer.
Ross is doing great as well. He'll be 3 in a couple weeks. He's looking forward to a dinosaur party. We had Dave's sister Steph and her family come visit for a few days. We had a blast!! Ross had so much fun playing with his cousin Jax. We're looking forward to having family visit after the baby comes as well. Life is good, we're so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you all in a week or so. Hang in there Shauna. I love you all.
Awesome!!!
Not seeing you, I seriously forget you're pregnant! Coming so soon, i can't wait! Good luck!
Post a Comment