Some of you don't believe us when we say that Ross seriously never shuts up these days. Here is some proof from bath time tonight... You certainly don't have to watch it all, but we thought you might need some help making out his words so Dave included the transcript below heehee, enjoy...
The towel is a stink..thats all over...I want you to say please can you sing a song again...
I'll sing the tukey popcorn song...tukey popcorn song, tukey popcorn song...now thats all over...now I'll sing you one more. Ill sing, if you see a cookie...If you see a cookie, you gotta run away...if you see a monster, you gotta run away and put your pj's on..you gotta put your pj's on, and you gotta run..and daddy is a stink, and mommy is a stink, and the towel is a stink...I'll sing the LAST song...(stuttering) I will sing you a bath song...If you take a bath, your hands look like raisins...and you gotta play with the letters...and you gotta (not understood) clean the towel?? And you gotta put down the towel...and you gotta play with the ducky, and you gotta play with the bear, you gotta play the duck, you gotta play the bear, you gotta play the fishy,you gotta play the butt powder, you gotta play the paper towel...if you play the bath, you play the bear, you gotta play the fish...the giraffe is gone, its lost...its not lost...its lost already...its already lost...I'm ready to get out...
2 comments:
This is adorable! And He's so grown up! Miss you guys!
That's hilarious! I have never seen Ross talk that much! He's getting so big, he's a cutie.
Post a Comment