Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Things


We had a great October and Halloween season around here. We did some Halloween themed play dates, went to a puppet show at the library, and visited the Farmer's Market.

Ross and Serenity (the girl I babysit)


Ross dressed up as a doctor for the ward trunk or treat. He had a blast! He loved going around saying "Trick or Treat."

He ended up with quite a bit of candy afterwards. He kept saying, "I got a lot of Halloween candy mom!!"



3 comments:

Kari said...

So cute! I love holidays! Fun to see your Halloween. Crazy to hear Ross sounds so grown up saying sentences like I got a lot of halloween candy!!

Jen said...

Rossy is so cute! I'm glad you guys are liking it there!

Nicole A. said...

Ross is getting so big! Especially in that last picture. Glad you could have a fun Halloween!