we've been in Mississippi for 3 weeks now and are loving it. I'm posting this from my phone so it will be brief.
our new house and Mississippi license plates.
Dave up on campus. It's a beautiful place.
we went to a cute little sweet shop. Such character.
Exploring all the local parks.
Enjoying our ice on the porch. Yeah, it's been pretty hot.
We went to a childrens health fair. It was really cute and Ross got a bunch of free stuff. He was terrified of the mascots that were there.
Dave starts school today. I'm excited for him. As well as so proud.







3 comments:
I love seeing the pictures! Keep em comin'!
Glad the trip went well, and that you are enjoying it there! Little Ross is so cute exploring his new city!
Looks like you're really embracing your new home. Good job! Moving can be hard, but I think diving in head first can be such a blessing. :)
Post a Comment