Thursday, July 11, 2013
We're moving again . . . . .
It's true, Dave loves school so much that he's decided to go back to school to earn his PhD. The degree he'll be earning is called Organizational Behavior. Ultimately, he will be a college professor. I'm so proud of him for this big step and for his desire to succeed. I am so excited for our new adventure! We are moving to Mississippi! I know it will be hot, but NO snow! I went out to house hunt and the city is beautiful and has so much character. We leave the end of the month. We will miss our family and friends here, but we are anxious to be in our new home and have this great life experience. We also feel very blessed that we have this opportunity. Everything has fallen into place with the school, housing, etc. So if anyone wants to visit, let us know! Ross loves telling people we're moving to "M'ssippi."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute "M'ssippi"!
I love when the pictures are huge, so don't appologize :) So cute he loved the boating water!
Such adorable tubing pics of your fam! And cute new fam pic of you guys at your moms.
fun you did the alpine slide!
I loved all the new posts I haven't seen! Ross is so dang cute. Can't wait for updates in "M'ssippi"!!
Post a Comment