Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Great Grandparents

Ross has such amazing great grandparents. Dave and I were very blessed with good grandparents.
 
 
Ross and I went down to Salt Lake last week to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Marshall. Ross LOVED it. Grandma has the best toys. Some of which her kids used when they were little.

 
Grandpa has such energy! Thank goodness cause Ross didn't let him stop. They went downstairs while Grandma and I made cookies. We heard Ross laughing so hard. They played hide and seek, tag, and with more toys. Those are sweet memories.

 
More sweet memories were made this Memorial Day. I have gone to the cemetery with my grandparents for the past several years. I love to go and be reminded of those that have gone before me.

 
I love hearing the stories from my grandparents and aunts and uncles. They're so sweet to be around and I hope they know how much we love them.

1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

That was a great morning. I love that tradition!