We met up with 2 of Dave's sisters to go feed the ducks at the park. The kid's enjoyed it, but us girls liked throwing the bread probably just as much.
The kids definitely loved the playground though.
Ross loved putting the sand in the holes.
Ross loved his cousin Will's bike and rode on it most of the time.
Ross and his cousin Jaxon riding on the slides together. They would hold hands on the way down. Cuties.
My little brother Chad and my little sister Nicole both graduated with their bachelor's degrees from Weber State. I went up to eat lunch with them before the ceremony, but then we had about an hour to kill before it started. So we went to Wildcat Lanes and bowled a quick game.
Nicole and I both had to buy socks from the vending machine! Ha ha.
So proud of these two for all their hard work! And congrats to my older brother Dan who graduated from law school!!








1 comment:
Ross is such a cutie. I love how much he looks like you and Chad and Rachel! So fun that he is starting to talk so much.
Post a Comment