Friday, June 8, 2012

Rossy turns one!!!

I will apologize in advance for how many pictures and videos this post contains. I just couldn't resist knowing that our families weren't able to be here with us to celebrate. So enjoy!

He loved carrying around his packages as soon as they came.

And below is our happy birthday boy . . . . not so happy. I was just trying to make his treat for his big day, but he did not like that!

Much happier after our walk and the swings.


Definitely not a fan of the hat.


He loved going through all of the boxes his gifts were in. He enjoys the gift from his aunt Jodi with the farm animals and music. He recently learned how to dance so he loves the music from this thing.


All of his loot. He got so many wonderful things! Thank you so much to our families for being so kind. Everything he got was something he needed.

I made him applesauce banana bread muffins instead of a cake. Figured the cake would go to waste since we weren't having people over. Put a little frosting on the muffin and we were good to go.

My videos aren't uploading right now, but I will keep working on it because we got some good ones. Ross had a good birthday and we enjoyed celebrating with him.

No comments: