Nothing is really going on with us though. Dave is still busy as ever with school. Only a few weeks into the semester and he's already had to put in some Saturday study time. I'm still here taking care of the kiddo. Ross is almost crawling. He's constantly on all fours rocking back and forth. He'll move his hands forward, just not quite sure how to move the knees. It's so cute, but I don't know if I'm ready for him to be mobile. . . . . I need to do more baby proofing. Anyway, all is well in NY. Dave's aunt is a realtor and has been looking at some homes for us in Utah so we have a place to live once we get home. Hard to search from across the country though. But we'll have to do it sometime since we're running out of time here. Oh and this winter Syracuse has had a record low of snow fall. Like almost no snow. We've maybe had 2 small storms but with nothing sticking for more than a day or two. We are NOT complaining! It has been awesome.Sunday, January 29, 2012
Grocery Shopping
We took Ross grocery shopping with us last week. We usually take him in his stroller or I wear him in my wrap. As Dave was parking the car, I got a cart and thought I should see if he would sit in it. He fit perfectly. When Dave walked in and saw Ross in the cart I think it caught him off guard. He kept saying, "I didn't think he was big enough for that." One of those moments when you realize, holy cow, he is getting big! When did that happen? Ross loved sitting in the cart being able to see people and what's going on around him. Makes it easier for us too!
Nothing is really going on with us though. Dave is still busy as ever with school. Only a few weeks into the semester and he's already had to put in some Saturday study time. I'm still here taking care of the kiddo. Ross is almost crawling. He's constantly on all fours rocking back and forth. He'll move his hands forward, just not quite sure how to move the knees. It's so cute, but I don't know if I'm ready for him to be mobile. . . . . I need to do more baby proofing. Anyway, all is well in NY. Dave's aunt is a realtor and has been looking at some homes for us in Utah so we have a place to live once we get home. Hard to search from across the country though. But we'll have to do it sometime since we're running out of time here. Oh and this winter Syracuse has had a record low of snow fall. Like almost no snow. We've maybe had 2 small storms but with nothing sticking for more than a day or two. We are NOT complaining! It has been awesome.
Nothing is really going on with us though. Dave is still busy as ever with school. Only a few weeks into the semester and he's already had to put in some Saturday study time. I'm still here taking care of the kiddo. Ross is almost crawling. He's constantly on all fours rocking back and forth. He'll move his hands forward, just not quite sure how to move the knees. It's so cute, but I don't know if I'm ready for him to be mobile. . . . . I need to do more baby proofing. Anyway, all is well in NY. Dave's aunt is a realtor and has been looking at some homes for us in Utah so we have a place to live once we get home. Hard to search from across the country though. But we'll have to do it sometime since we're running out of time here. Oh and this winter Syracuse has had a record low of snow fall. Like almost no snow. We've maybe had 2 small storms but with nothing sticking for more than a day or two. We are NOT complaining! It has been awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm excited for Olsen to be able to sit in the cart!
So fun to see them do new things! And when you realize "Oh I should try that." Crazy he's about crawling too! Fun, but not so fun to have them mobile.
Cute pic of him with his tongue out!
I'm sure we can find you a house for sale back in the ward...Don't move too far away!:)
I love that pic of him in the cart, what a cutie!
Post a Comment