
They said that the 12 inch pancakes were delicious. Would you believe they all forced themselves to finish it? Yuck. Dave didn't eat anything the rest of the day.One of my New Years Resolutions was to cook more. Now that I feel like I finally have enough time to cook I have been trying out some new recipes. I don't take pictures of all our meals. We're usually trying to scarf em down so we can play with Ross or get him to bed. But here are a few.
This is a braided pizza filled with veggies. It was delish.
For the first time, I made my mom's cinnamon rolls and they worked!! I have attempted them probably 3 times before and they NEVER raise!! So I was very happy with the result.
Yum. They were good. I've made a few more things, I just wanted to post this cause I knew my mom would be impressed. (Speaking of my mom, she is offering sewing classes and loves doing it. Check out her blog! http://www.juliessewingstudio.blogspot.com/
This is a braided pizza filled with veggies. It was delish.
For the first time, I made my mom's cinnamon rolls and they worked!! I have attempted them probably 3 times before and they NEVER raise!! So I was very happy with the result.
Yum. They were good. I've made a few more things, I just wanted to post this cause I knew my mom would be impressed. (Speaking of my mom, she is offering sewing classes and loves doing it. Check out her blog! http://www.juliessewingstudio.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment