We took RJ to the Dr. on the 15th. It was pretty hard for me! Wow. He did good during the appointment, but the shots came at the end. 3 shots, poor kid. Dave held Ross' arms while I turned away and cried. Dave was laughing at me throughout. I had just never heard that shrill cry of pain from the baby. I couldn't stand it. The next few days he was pretty fussy and you could tell that his legs were sore. Glad that's over. But dreading more shots at 4 months. No fun at all.
On a brighter note, we got to see how well he was growing. Dave and I have been saying how heavy he is and how chubby he's getting, so some of us and our family decided to guess his weight. I guessed 11 lbs 11 oz, Dave guessed 14 lbs 9 oz. Ha ha. Dave's mom ended up being closest at her guess of 12 lbs 8 oz. He weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz. Feels much heavier! Ha ha.
On a brighter note, we got to see how well he was growing. Dave and I have been saying how heavy he is and how chubby he's getting, so some of us and our family decided to guess his weight. I guessed 11 lbs 11 oz, Dave guessed 14 lbs 9 oz. Ha ha. Dave's mom ended up being closest at her guess of 12 lbs 8 oz. He weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz. Feels much heavier! Ha ha.
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz ---65th Percentile
Length: 22 inches --- 9th Percentile
Head Circumference: 40 cm --- 40th Percentile
Overall he's a very healthy boy. And last night was great, he slept for 6 hours, woke up to eat, then slept for 2 1/2 more hours. After church he stayed asleep in his car seat so Dave and I even got to take a nap! That hasn't happened for probably, hmmm, 10 weeks. Looking forward to more sleep in the future. Enjoy some pictures of our cutie hanging out on the back porch. We sit out there every day to water the flowers Grandma and Grandpa Saunders planted for us.


2 comments:
Boo for shots! I struggled the first set of shots too! And I went by myself! .. It will get easier i promise!
yay, the flowers are still alive! I wish I could sit out there with you! Love ya!
Post a Comment