Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Rich's

Dave was blessed with three sisters. We were just talking the other day about how weird it would be if Dave did have a brother. But if Dave would've had a twin, it would've been Marty Rich. Yeah they don't look much alike, but they are two of a kind. They have been best friends since High School. We don't live as close as we'd like to, but when they get together, they are unstoppable. Below is them at our most recent trip to Chili's.



They were nice enough to bring the wives along. We had a great time with the Rich Family.

4 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

We have to come visit!!! Be safe getting there and send me plenty of pics of your baby boy. We will miss you guys :( but are so happy for you.

Clint and Sheri said...

Love the prego pics! Your such a cutie. The H.V girls shower looks fun! Can't wait to see what your champ looks like! Do you know when your babes turned head down? I am 30 wks and he's still breech. I didn't get ultra sounds with Eva

Kari said...

Yeah for posting pregnant pics! Come one, I think you could smile a little bigger though!
Fun seeing the pics from your shower! I still need to post it.

Shauna said...

Sher Bear, I don't know really when he turned head down. I haven't had an ultra sound for a while either. But I think it was about 28 weeks or so?? Maybe.