Sorry everyone. This post will probably be lame. We haven't been doing much so I haven't updated. And I definitely don't have any pictures, due to the lack of events! But I'll try to keep you slightly entertained.
After my last Dr. appt., the nurse called with the results of my blood work and you guessed it! My thyroid hormone levels are still off. She reassured me that this wasn't affecting the baby in any way. So they upped my medication again, and we'll see how they are at my next appt. on the 2nd. One week from today! We're really excited for the long ultra sound and will get it on dvd again. I have been feeling a little better so that's good. Most mom's tell me that you usually trade one symptom for another and that's the truth!! I'm not trying to complain, it's just so interesting. Like that I have a constant nagging pain in my upper back now. Or that my hips fall asleep in the middle of the night. But it's a fun adventure that will pay big dividends. It's funny sometimes I feel like Dave forgets momentarily about the baby or the process or something, cause he'll look at my stomach and just say, Wow, that's getting big! It really is amazing how just in a week things can change so much and make a noticeable difference. Dave has been so great though, seriously. He is constantly rubbing my back or feet, getting me heating pads, making me dinner, making me take a nap, cleaning, reading baby books and the list goes on. I'm so grateful for all that he does for me and our little one. He even told me to pamper myself so today I'm getting my hair done, my nails done and a nice eyebrow wax. He's very good to me.
The plan is still to move to New York around the middle of May. I could fly or drive, not like I like the idea of either. I'm planning on driving with Dave. It's about 30 hours, so we figure 6 hours a day and make it in 5 days. I don't know. We'll see how I feel once it gets closer. If anyone has any advice, feel free to leave it. We hired a property manager last week to manage our house as a rental while we're gone. He's had maybe 6 or 7 families come through and look so that's good progress. He's really trying to get someone in for February!! Uhh, that's next week! But we're still going to be picky so we'll see what happens. After we find renters, we will live with my parents for a couple of months until we move. We have been taking boxes and other things over to my parents house the last few weeks. Our house is getting pretty empty. We have some things that we're just going to get rid of or put on ksl. Such as our t.v., our couch, etc. We also gathered multiple large bags of clothes and other things to take to our Stake DI drive this weekend. So we're making good progress.
I guess that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have a fun update and possibly pictures next week after our Dr. appt. and our Ross Marshall Family Groundhog Day party. Looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're too funny, a blog post update is fun no matter what! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going, it's going to be so exciting to see preggo pics of you! I hope you're not leaving in Feb, that's too soon!
You're a sport to do that Turkey Run with Dave's fam when Dave didn't even go. And exactly "why are people so crazy?" Can't believe that guy practically naked in the freezing cold.
Fun to hear the pregnant telling stories again!
Oh my heck the "farts" book your father in law got. Ha Ha! With sounds and everything. Can you picture either of our dad's getting that? NO WAY.
Awesome you served lunch on base on Christmas!
Funny about the nurse getting the needle in "the second time" like that's a good thing. Ha!
Took a lot of tries with me getting my dose right as well, and it might change once you're not preg too. Can't wait to see your belly tomorrow! What a sweetie Dave is being pampering you!
We'll have to hang out more once you're in with your parent's. Nice and close!
Got a video cabinet you're getting rid of by chance? We're looking for one.
I am so glad you started a Blog!! I never know whats going on with your family! yay!
Yeah you got a blog finally!! :)
Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm so excited. Let's do dinner, call me.
Post a Comment